Open-out french doors with double handles. Includes a secondary handle to the second door, shootbolts and an additional locking cylinder and keys. Supplied fully glazed with 24mm low-E, argon-filled, toughened safety glass, giving excellent safety and thermal performance.
- Double glazing
- Fully Beaded and Double Glazed ( 4/16/4 – 24mm )
- Energy Saving “Thermofloat” Glass – Ug = 1,1 W/m2K
- 14mm gap between panes for increased insulation
- Low iron outer glass
- Low E internal glass keeps your home warm
- Thermally toughened safety glass fitted as standard
- Absorption and reflective glass (sunscreen)
- Sound-absorbing windows,
- Ornamental, milk windows,
- Self-cleaning windows
- 90mm, wing 58mm
- Weather resistant seals
- Q-Lon weather resistant seals
- Draught resistant seals to keep the cold air out,
Optional trickle ventilation in the frame.
- Georgian bars
- Internal and external Georgian bars,
Divided lights – Simulated or Authentic.
- Hardware colors
- Clasic chrome, brass or frame matched RAL
- Internal glazing beads
For extra security, with concealed fixing
- Fully finished in RAL colors
Painted in four stages : wood preservation – staining – interlayer top – final coat
- Full Set of Standard Ironmongery
Caldwell/Roto/Brio/IPA ( in Silver chrome / Brass etc and RAL)
Fully Draught Sealed
Wooden french doors are a wonderful way to maintain the character of your home. Precision-crafted,
they combine traditional craftsmanship with modern technology. Sustainably sourced, our wooden french doors are also perfect for conservation areas and listed buildings.
Many paint and stain finish giving your home a beautiful traditional look.
Our products are manufactured only from solid hardwood and we are never compromised with cheaper alternatives.